Come back, all is forgiven
OK, students: some of you have been to Florida; others have been to Florida too.
Enough is enough: It's time to come back.
Students, come back, so that Holmes Lounge, the Bakery, and the AC will resume their normal hours.
How I spent my Spring Break
- I caught up with all my TOPLAS backlog
- I wrote most of a cs102 exam
- With Dave Jurgens , I helped complete the mayhem that I like to call Lab 5a .
- I played with the Blast our last game against a B-league team for this season.
- We rented an RV for the Summer in preparation for Betsy and Rons' Excellent RV Adventure.
- I helped my 4-year-old set up an RV in our basement. Actually, it's a cardboard box but he put a pillow, some plastic dishes, and some fake food in it.
- I wrote recommendation letters for worthy students and colleagues.
- I reviewed 2 papers for an embedded-systems conference.
- I cleaned up my office.
- I went out to lunch 3 times, to different places, spending more than 20 minutes eating lunch.
- It looks like I got a haircut (see post below)